Ms. Christine Doyle, ARNP,CPNP
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, Board Certified, 1995
University of Iowa, Master of Science of Nursing, 1995
Iowa Wesleyan College, Bachelor of Science of Nursing, 1983
Southeastern Community College, Associate Degree of Nursing, 1982
2005-present: PNP - Pediatric& Young Adult Clinic, Oskaloosa, Iowa.
1996-2005: PNP - Pella Regional Health Clinic, Pella, Iowa
1997-2000: PNP - Jasper, Mahaska, and Poweshiek counties, Iowa.
1990-1996: Instructor - Iowa Methodist School of Nursing.
1989-1994: RN - Pella Community Hospital, Pella, Iowa.
1989-1990: RN - Marion County Community Health Well Child Clinics.
- Supportive Positioning of Infants 0-3 months. (1994).
- Supportive Positioning; Doyle, C.L. & Hockman, C.S. (2001).
- Nursing interventions for infants, Doyle, C.L. (contributor–pp. 163-178)
- American Academy of Pediatrics: since 2000.
- Iowa Association of Nurse Practitioners: since 1995.
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners: since 1995.